I’m stuck on a History question and need an explanation.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review the following required resources:
- Read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of your course textbook.
- Read the Irish Stereotype (Links to an external site.) article thoroughly.
- Choose the group that you plan to focus on during this course and in your Final Project. You must choose from the groups listed below:
- African Americans
- Native Americans/American Indians
Include your chosen group in your discussion title. Based on the chapters in your textbook and the required article, answer the following:
- What are some of the ways that restrictions and beliefs based on race, ethnicity, gender, and national origin shaped American society in the latter half of the 1800s?
- Assess how these restrictions shaped your chosen group’s experience of the industrial revolution or westward expansion.
- Explain the changes that members of your chosen group made possible during this period.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Your post should make reference to the required materials with in-text citations. Your references and citations must be formatted according to APA style.
Consult the Writing a Discussion Board Post (Links to an external site.) and the Summary vs. Analysis (Links to an external site.) resources as you formulate your response.
For help with your initial post review the Thinking About Week 1 Discussion 1 guide.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.