Help me study for my Powerpoint class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Create a 5- to 7-minute presentation that must include:
- Introduction (approximately 1 minute):
- Introduce your topic and scenario.
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Visuals/Evidence (approximately 4 to 5 minutes):
- Show your tables, visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s).
- Discuss the strengths of each visual.
- Conclusion (approximately 1 minute)
- Summarize your scenario and discuss how your visuals and analysis address what you are asked to do in the scenario.
- How confident are you that your scatterplot prediction for 3 years in the future is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.