1. Why is it important for a restaurant to identify a specific target market?
2. How has the Internet made restaurant marketing cheaper and more convenient?
3. Why are specials and promotions such effective marketing tools in today’s economy?
4. Explain the difference between primary market research and secondary market research.
5. Explain why a public relations campaign is necessary.
Critical Thinking Questions
1. In your opinion, how important is the appearance of a restaurant’s menu?
2. What do you think is the most important aspect of an Internet marketing campaign? Explain.
3. How might a restaurant combine traditional and modern marketing techniques? Give an example.
4. Imagine you are a restaurant owner and your restaurant recently received a few negative reviews on social media networks. What would you do to try to minimize the damage?
5. Which do you think is more effective: push marketing or pull marketing?
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers, dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. Its fast and safe.