I need an explanation for this Writing question to help me study.
1. this is for writing class（The theme is violent games），i will provide sample
Please complete an annotated bibliography entry for at least:
- 2 Scholarly Sources (Academic Journals, Books, etc.)
- 3 Popular Sources (Newspaper Articles, Magazine Articles, Blogs, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
Please submit your entry as a Word Doc and insert them in the in the google doc “Class Annotated Bibliography” found in the Collaborations section. Please insert your source alphabetically.
Now that we have moved on to the Advocacy Project, you want your entries to be more critically geared.
- summarize the argument:
- What is the topic/subject/problem? What is the author’s main claim/problem? What are some of the sub-claims/sub-problems? What is the author’s position regarding the problem or issue they identify?
- assess the source:
- What kind of evidence/materials/examples are used to justify and support their claims? How well does the evidence work to support the author’s argument?
- Are there any specific strengths and weaknesses of the argument?
- reflect on the source:
- Will this source be useful to your problem, why or why not? If you think the source will be useful, how do you see it working to shape your argument (i.e. how will you integrate it into your argument)? Will the source be used to justify a particular subproblem you identify? Does it work to demonstrate the efficacy of a potential solution? (Remember, you will need to martial evidence to demonstrate both that a particular problem/sub-problem exists, as well as evidence that demonstrates that a proposed solution would be efficacious/effective.)
2.In this assignment, you will compare the online presentation of climate change material for two political candidates. These candidates must currently be competing with each other. These candidates do not need to be from the US – they can be from any country holding an election in the next 24 months.
Your assignment should include all of the following:
1) Screenshots of the two candidates’ webpages, if any, on this topic. If one of the candidates you select does not include information about climate change on their site, find information from the news or other sources on their stance on climate issues.
2) A comparison of how they frame the content of the topic. How does each candidate discuss the topic differently, and how do they relate to other topics that they care about? What aspects of climate change do they emphasize/minimize? What policies do they prefer? If they do not discuss the topic on their pages, search the web to figure out why not, and briefly describe what you find.
3) A comparison of how they present the content in a technical way. Is any aspect visual/interactive/innovative, or is it just text? Why do you think they have chosen to present it in this way?
You will need to write 400-500 words in total. Place everything in a single .pdf file for your submission.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.