Review the following lecture:
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
The 1986 Health Care Quality Improvement Act established a database that is intended to improve the quality of healthcare in this country. Two other databases have merged with it and now offer many potential advantages.
- Describe the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB).
- Identify the uses of the NPDB.
- Analyze any limitations of the NPDB.
- Describe how NPDB relates to billing for services.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.