I’m working on a Law question and need guidance to help me study.
The list of the approved books for the review presentation is as follows:
- Arbitrary Justice: The Power of the American Prosecutor by Angela J. Davis
- Crook County by Nicole Gonzalez Van Cleve
- Homeward: Life in the Year After Prison by Bruce Western
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Misdemeanorland by Issa Kohler-Hausmann
- Rethinking Rehabilitation by David Farabee
- Snitching: Criminal Informants by Alexandra Natapoff
- Stop and Frisk by Michael White and Henry Fradella
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison by Jeffrey Reiman & Paul Leighton
The information that must be included in the presentation includes:
- Author’s Objectives—What is the goal? Why was it written?
- Summary of the Main Points of Each Chapter, IN YOUR OWN WORDS
- Personal Evaluation, by answering the following:
- How does the author support their arguments?
- What are the main strengths and weaknesses of the book?
- How has the book helped you better understand the topic?
- What is the most interesting part of the book and why?
- Who would you recommend the book to and why?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.