Chadee, D. (2022). Theories in social psychology (2nd ed.). John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 9781119627883.
Kassin, S., Fein, S., & Markus, H. R. (2021). Social psychology (11th ed). Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9780357122846
Read: Kassin, Markus, & Fein: Chapters 3 – 4
INSTRUCTIONS Components for Content Summary
1. Content Summary must be at least 1.5–2.
2. Each summary must include an integration of the Kassin et al. text chapters, Chadee theory chapters, and two journal articles related to each module (found in the Learn Section). o Use your Kassin et al. textbook to navigate the summary. Then, explore specific issues from the text that the Chadee theories book and the required articles also discuss.
3. The Content Summary must be in current APA format, including a cover page, a reference page, and appropriate subheadings (i.e. introduction, summary points, conclusion, etc.).
4. Using sources outside the required Learn Section reading is allowed, but not required.
5. Cite all your sources you used (should include all read items from the Learn Section, as well as any outside sources used) in current APA format.
Use the following outline in your Content Summary:
1. Introduction a. The introduction should be an overall summary of the Learn Section’s reading material (1–2 paragraphs).
2. Body (Summary Points) a. The body of your summary should include 3, using APA-style headings to separate each one, covering 3 of the major points that span across all reading sources in the module. b. Subsections should be about 1–2 paragraphs long. c. Each subsection should have a minimum of 2 sources cited to support the major points. The 2 required sources MUST come from the assigned readings under that week’s module. (This is to ensure that you are integrating the information, rather than summarizing the sources independently.)
3. Conclusion a. Tie together the major themes you introduced in the body of the summary.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.