I need help with a Accounting question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- At Google or your favorite browser, enter AnnualReports.com
- Scroll down and select “View All Featured Companies”
- Select a company
- Select Annual Report
- Download the Annual Report and save it to your computer.
- From the Annual Report, locate the Inventory Method used by the company and the Depreciation method (usually found in the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements.)
- From the financial statements identify Inventory balance(s) and the Depreciation Expense balance(s) for the period.
Prepare a Formal Memo written in a professional format per Purdue Owl (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/590/03/). This memo should be 350-400 words. In your memo, provide the following information:
- Name of the company you selected.
- The period stated in the annual report.
- The inventory method used by the selected company. Describe the advantages and disadvantages to the company because it uses this inventory method.
- The inventory amount and where it was located.
- The depreciation method used by your company. Describe the advantages and disadvantages to the company because it uses this depreciation method.
- The depreciation expense for the period and where it was located.
Upload the Business Memo to the Assignment Box AND Provide a Screen shot of the specific information from the annual report verifying the information presented in your memo.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.