IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 06/30/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
It is suggested that you review the recommended articles to glean any helpful information. Analyze the role of the paradigm shift under the Affordable Care Act and discuss how transparency will play a greater role in pricing of health care. In your opinion, will consumers begin to demand increasing transparency in pricing? Provide at least one peer-reviewed reference outside of your textbook to support your position. Do you believe accrediting commissions (e.g., the Joint Commission) will demand greater transparency in pricing? How will these demands be weighted as compared to individual consumers’ demands? Again, be sure to cite research that supports your statements.
- Daniels, E. B., & Dickson, T.C. (1990). Assessing the feasibility, Performance of geriatric clinics. Healthcare Financial Management, 44(2), 30-34. Retrieved from the ProQuest database
- This article will be used in conjunction with your feasibility study assignments.
- University of Kansas. (2013) Community tool box (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/assessment/assessing-community-needs-and-resources/swot-analysis/main
- This webpage provides an overview of SWOT analysis from the community context.
- Guo, J., Wade, T., Pan, W., & Keller, K. (2010). School-based health centers: Cost-benefit analysis and impact on health care disparities. American Journal of Public Health, 100(9), 1617-1623. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2009.185181
- This article evaluated the impact of school-based health centers–which provide essential health care for students by aiming to eliminate many access barriers–on health care access disparities and conducted a cost–benefit analysis.
- Hsu, S. H. (2011). Cost information and pricing: Empirical evidence. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28(2), 554-579. doi:10.1111/j.1911-3846.2010.01051.x
- The article examines the relationship between service prices and unit-allocated capacity costs in firms that have committed themselves to long-term capacity requirements. Specifically, the author studies a private hospital in California using data gleaned from the years 1993 through 1999.
- Luxton, D. D. (2013). Considerations for planning and evaluating economic analyses of telemental health. Psychological Services, 10(3), 276-282. doi:10.1037/a0030658
- This article discusses the economic evaluation of telemental health (TMH) to inform ways to decrease the cost of delivering care, to improve access to care, and to make decisions about the allocation of resources. Previous reviews of telehealth economic analysis studies have concluded that there are significant methodological deficiencies and inconsistencies that limit the ability to make generalized conclusions about the costs and benefits of telehealth programs (Luxton, 2013).
- Saleh, S. S., Freire, C., Morris-Dickinson, G., & Shannon, T. (2012). An effectiveness and cost-benefit analysis of a hospital-based discharge transition program for elderly medicare recipients. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60(6), 1051-1056. doi:10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03992.x
- This article investigated the business case of post discharge care transition (PDCT) among Medicare beneficiaries by conducting a cost-benefit analysis.
- Smith, G. K. (2013). Medical price transparency. Insurance Advocate, 124(7), 40. Retrieved from the EBSOhost database.
- The author reflects on the challenges in bringing transparent pricing in health care and discusses the steps to be taken to resolve the problem. He mentions that medical facilities need to exhibit transparent pricing to emerge from a competitive market and market economy. He informs that a tertiary hospital from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is providing upfront pricing for procedures for an outpatient center.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.