Need help with my Nursing question – I’m studying for my class.
For part one of this project please create an introduction for Research Question : How to prevent Urinary tract infection in older adults? and formulate the question using PICOT format, please follow the instructions below
Choose and write a summary of your area of interest, an identification of the problem that you have selected, and an explanation of the significance of this problem for nursing practice
Formulate a PICOT question and a description of each PICOT variable or methodical principle relevant to your clinical question
Develop at least 10 possible keywords that could be used when conducting the literature search for your PICOT question
The literature search for evidence must be conducted in databases such as Cochrane, CINAHL, PubMed, Medline etc.. To conduct your search for evidence, use the keywords developed based on your PICOT question
The types of studies should include randomized controlled trials, quantitative and qualitative studies, and they should be peer-reviewed.
Formulating PICOT Question: How to prevent Urinary tract Infection in older Adults? question must be formulated as if the study was real
- (P) – Population refers to the sample of subjects you wish to recruit for your study. There may be a fine balance between defining a sample that is most likely to respond to your intervention (e.g. no co-morbidity) and one that can be generalized to patients that are likely to be seen in actual practice.
- (I) – Intervention refers to the treatment that will be provided to subjects enrolled in your study.
- (C) – Comparison identifies what you plan on using as a reference group to compare with your treatment intervention. Many study designs refer to this as the control group. If an existing treatment is considered the ‘gold standard’, then this should be the comparison group.
- (O) – Outcome represents what result you plan on measuring to examine the effectiveness of your intervention. Familiar and validated outcome measurement tools relevant to common chiropractic patient populations may include the Neck Disability Index6 or Roland-Morris Questionnaire.7 There are, typically, a multitude of outcome tools available for different clinical populations, each having strengths and weaknesses.
- (T) – Time describes the duration for your data collection.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.