Help me study for my Health & Medical class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
You are seeing a 15-year-old female patient for a gynecological exam and to explore birth control options. The patient’s mother scheduled the appointment after learning that her daughter has become sexually active. The patient is current with all immunizations, including Gardasil, and has no significant health history that would contraindicate the use of birth control.
- This is the patient’s first gynecological exam, and she expresses feeling nervous and embarrassed that her mother has shared her sexual experience with strangers. Taking this into account, how would you begin the patient encounter?
- As you begin asking questions to determine the patient’s gynecological history, the patient appears frustrated and embarrassed and reminds you that she has only had sex one time. What should the patient understand about the importance of reviewing gynecological history?
- What are the most popular birth control methods prescribed in the United States? What determines the success or failure of a birth control method?
- The patient expresses a desire for the most effective form of birth control but is concerned about weight gain and other side effects. How should you respond to her concerns?
- The patient seems unsure about the best option for birth control and asks if she can take some time to think about the choices. As the use of birth control is ultimately the patient’s choice, you offer to answer any questions and agree to a follow-up visit or call. The patient asks whether using a condom is okay if she decides to have sexual intercourse before selecting a method of birth control. What should you tell her?
500 -1000 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.