I’m trying to learn for my Political Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Write a Report comparing the U.S. Supreme Court to the high court of another country.
It can be Canada, Spain, Israel, Honduras, Venezuela, Greece, China or Russia. (PLEASE CHOOSE ONE COUNTRY from the examples listed)
*3 pages single spaced
* You will need to cite at least four references
* You may use whatever citation (MLA, APA, etc)
The paper is more of a “report” than a research paper. By that, I mean you are not really posing a research question or developing hypotheses, but rather describing the conditions and institutions and comparing them with the United States Supreme Court.
Here are the components to the paper. Each country is different.. I’ve tried to describe the features you should be looking for to describe and compare below:
- Describe the legal system of the country (i.e., common law, civil law, traditional law, a mix, etc), Please describe the similarities and/or differences with the US common law system.
- Describe the structure of the judiciary (district courts, appellate courts, supreme court/s). Are the courts arranged like the US in a hierarchical system or is the system specialized by topic? Is it a federal system? Etc.
- How judges for the high court are selected and are there any qualifications? Term limits? Etc.
- Conclude about some interesting aspect of the court. This could be a very controversial decision, something about the independence of the courts, controversies, impeachments, etc.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.