I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
3 page required -MLA Format
Major Essay 2: Rhetorical analysis of a famous speech or essay (100 pts)
- Choose a famous speech of essay and read it in its unabridged format (see me if you need help).
- Print out, read, and annotated the transcript/essay.
- Reflect on its use of basic rhetorical devices, specifically, Ethos, Logos, and Pathos.
- Write a 3-4 page response paper where you:
- Summarize the speech/essay
- Analyze the document in relations to Ethos, Logos, Pathos
- Discuss the successfulness of the language
- Use citations, you are expected to use these correctly at this point.
- Organize in proper MLA format.
- Submit an image of the annotated copy of the transcript/essay with your final submission to Canvas.
- Specific items to be graded: Thesis, Topic Sentences, Transitions, Paragraph Cohesion, Grammar, Conventions, MLA format and citations.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.