I’m studying for my English class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Part 1: Long-term memory
Part one of your paper should be approximately one page in length and should include at least one reference (there should be a total of at least two references for your entire assignment). The first part of your assignment will involve a discussion of the topic of long-term memory. In this part of the assignment you should provide answers to the following questions:
- Describe semantic, episodic and procedural memory, providing your own real-world examples of each to illustrate.
- Describe the difference between an explicit and implicit memory. From the examples you provided of semantic, episodic and procedural memories, which are implicit, and which are explicit.
- Describe a flash-bulb memory. Based on what you have learned about flash-bulb memories, do you think they are any more accurate than other types of memory?
Part two: Metacognition
Describe metacognition and distinguish between metamemory and metacomprehension.
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced
- Use 6th Edition APA Formatting and Citation style
CHAPTERS 5, 6, and 8.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.