You are the new health and safety associate director at a hazardous waste company. Your company aims to purchase land for a waste facility. To obtain state government approval for the land use you must submit an executive summary. Your summary must brief local businesses and government leaders on your proposed land purchase and intended adherence to hazardous waste policies.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word executive summary for the environmental health and safety director at a hazardous waste company. Include the following in your executive summary:
- Analyze the hazardous waste and land management policy presently in effect.
- Describe the potential hazardous waste and land management concerns for your community.
- Describe the present political outlook for hazardous waste and land management policy in your state. Describe the theories and past policies that influence present approaches.
- Describe the intended outcomes of the policies and explain how these policies may effect change.
- Analyze the possible economic, social, and environmental outcomes of the policies.
- List potential hazardous waste and land management policy goals the company may work toward and include strategies for implementation.
Format your executive summary consistent with APA guidelines.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.