I’m trying to learn for my Chemistry class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
To help you all out with writing a successful report I have a few pointers for you all.
1) For the abstract it should include the following;
- Aim /Goals of the experiment
- Briefly explain how the aim / goals were achieved
- Provide brief summary of the experimental outcome
- Talk about the results briefly
- Abstract should not be longer than one paragraph (3-5 sentences)
- Example: This experiment explored the technique of TLC (Thin layer chromatography). (Briefly talk about what TLC is in regards to the experiment) In using TLC … (talking about what you did)… It was found that… (talking about results)..
- Must include findings, explain outcomes and discrepancies if any
- Discuss results from product analysis
- Discuss TLC separation data
- Discuss any other observations from reactions
- Don’t just state the reaction worked actually talk about what you did.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.