Can you help me understand this MySQL question?
This needs to be done in visual studio 2019: the material below needs to be in SQL format so I can add to my current tables.
Now that we have a relatively good understanding about creating tables. We will need to go a step farther and start using them. This assignment will consist of a few requirements –
- You will be creating a Registration table and a Course Instructor table
- Registration will be used to register student into a section.
- Course Instructor will be used to register faculty with a section.
- Both tables will require Primary Keys so that a student cannot register for same section more than once and same for faculty.
- Both tables will need to maintain referential integrity. You need to be an instructor in order to register to teach a section and a section needs to be valid, etc. This should be done through Foreign Keys.
- You should create the parent keys before trying to create the child records.
- You will need to add 5 rows of data to each table, which is 35 total records across your schema.
- For the records in each table. You will need to use sequences. This will enable you to create a surrogate key for all your records.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.