Influence of Current Health Care Legislation, Policy, and Research
- Determine the influence of current health care legislation, policy, and research on evidence-based practice in assessment by care coordinators.
- Assess a patient’s condition from a coordinated-care perspective.
- Develop nursing diagnoses that align with patient assessment data.
- Determine appropriate care coordination performance measures for driving high-quality patient outcomes, based on current accrediting standards and benchmarks.
- Evaluate care coordination outcomes.
- Apply relevant evidence-based practices that reflect a shift toward a broader population health focus on patient outcomes.
- Determine appropriate nursing or collaborative interventions.
- Explain why a particular nursing intervention is indicated or therapeutic.
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar and mechanics.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers, dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. Its fast and safe.