I don’t understand this Statistics question and need help to study.
In public health (and dental public health), we are interested in a relationship between two variables. The scatter plot of sample data showed that there was a positive relationship between two variables. In an initial post of approximately 250 words, please address the following questions (and justify your answers):
- What kind of public health scenario will show this kind of relationship?
- How would you know if there is a causal relationship between the two variables?
- Would any of the analyses learned from this week be appropriate to use to test your hypotheses from Module 2? Pick a peer-reviewed article that utilized the same statistical technique that you want to use to test your hypothesis.
- Reference must not be more than 5 years References required: total of 2 – 1 can be textbook
- No plagiarism
- 3. Analyze quantitative and qualitative data using biostatistics, informatics, computer-based programming and software, as appropriate.
4. Interpret results of data analysis for public health research, policy, or practice.
1. Critically appraise evidence to address oral health issues for individuals and populations.
2. Define hypothesis testing procedures according to variables and number of samples.
3. Apply appropriate statistical tests for one, two, or more samples.
4. Identify when correlation analysis and simple regression analysis should be used.
5. Describe the roles biostatistics serves in the discipline of public health.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.