I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
- For the empirical studies: be able to explain, with specific details, the experimental manipulation (this will be the instructions/materials the participants received) for each study (there may be more than one in each article).
- Be able to explain what those studies found (what were the “results”—may be clearer in the discussion) – again, being specific (ex: don’t just say they were less biased, say what they were less biased about).
- Be able to explain specific research findings for the color blind and multicultural approaches (what differences did research find in people’s behavior/what works and what problems arise)?
- What are the sources of antidiscrimination law (hint: the article identifies five)? Can you give an example of a specific law or act?
- What are the two “forms of justice” and how do they differ, according to the reading?
- Be able to explain illusions/biases associated with the two heuristics from the cognition reading.
- Be able to explain the threat-based approach to prejudice model (the threat, the cue, etc.)
- Be able to discuss what the Rushton article claims and what kind of evidence it uses.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.