I don’t know how to handle this Geology question and need guidance.
1. Display and compare differences of the spectral profiles between the ELC image and the original image for (Hint: You need to display, describe the differences, copy/paste spectral profiles of ELC image and original image):
– Healthy Vegetation (sample 2290, line 620)
– Urban (sample 110, line 151)
– Sea Water (sample 1246, line 455)
2. Do you think the ELC method corrected the atmospheric effect very well? What errors might be included in your ELC method (Hint: Spatial and temporal errors, not perfectly matching between image spectra and in situ/field spectra; white point(s) is not whitest and black point(s) is not blackest, leading to negative or >1 ELC pixel values)? Evaluate your ELC result (Hint: Check ELC image profiles patterns and percentages of negative and > 1 ELC pixels).
3. Which features (targets, land cover types) have a possible negative reflectance or the reflectance larger than 1 per band (Hint: you might want to use Display/Profiles)? Why do you think your result has the reflectance less than 0 or larger than 1 (Hint, Not so whitest and blackest for image spectra for simulating calibration models)? How can you fix the problem (Hint: Either re-do ELC or assign all unreasonable ELC pixel values within 0 – 1)?
i have already made images, just answering questions.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.