I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
The work is for the following class: GEB3422 (Business Project Management)
The paper should be written in APA format
Distinguish project management methodologies and tools.
As a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited you have been assigned to create a Frequently Asked Questionnaire (FAQ) document on the methodologies used in project management. Now that the acquisition is almost dine, the Board of Directors for Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) wants to document some of the project methodologies and tools for future projects.
You will develop a project management methodologies and tools FAQ document in Microsoft Word that evaluates:
- various tools used in project management
- methodologies used in project management
An FAQ document typically provides brief and clear information regarding the subject in question and answer format.
- You will include a total of 8 to 12 FAQs in your document.
- The FAQ document should give the Board of Directors enough information to understand the various tools and methodologies used in project management.
- Make sure to use audience-specific language and professional tone throughout the document.
- Clear organization, APA formatting for the references list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and FAQ formatting are required.
Your FAQ should contain a title and a list of questions and answers. They do not need to be numbered, but you should apply formatting to make the questions stand apart.
!!! It is essential for everything to be an original work as the professor will use Turnitin to check it for plagiarism!!!
In case it helps, I am also going to attach the textbook which we use. Chapter 10 is the one discussing the subject of this task. The methodologies within the lesson they are discussing are PDCA, A3, and DMAIC and Agile.
~~ Thank you a lot for providing your help with this task ~~
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.