I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
- Choose one of the pieces from this unit’s listening.
- Pick one that stands out to you and briefly (1-2 sentences) explain why this particular piece “caught your ear.”
- What are the piece’s unique characteristics? BE SPECIFIC and use your textbook as your reference! This should be the main part of your mini-essay. This is not opinion – these are facts that you have researched.
- Cite your sources (Links to an external site.) – including your textbook. Points deducted for not citing references. You may use MLA format. (Links to an external site.)
- Response should be one-two paragraphs. Use full sentences, no abbreviations, and check your spelling for full credit.
Example of Gregorian Chant, a type of plainsong.
Listening Guide 2, p. 67 in your textbook.
Hildegard von Bingen, composer
Alleluia, O virga mediatrix, the music hear here, is an example of Medieval plainchant.
Composed in the late 12th Century.
Listening Guide 5, p.80 in your textbook.
Josquin Des Prez, composer
Ave maria, motet from late 15th century.
Listening Guide 6, p. 85 in your textbook.
“Pope Marcellus” Mass: Gloria
Example of a Renaissance Mass. Setting of the Gloria. Published 1567.
Traditional English medieval round.
Listening Guide 4, p. 75 in your textbook.
Example of a Renaissance madrigal by John Farmer from 1599.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.