I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
easy step for you:
read the topic, and Brainstorm 3 possible arguments people might make against your topic. Now brainstorm 3 counterarguments or rebuttals that you would give to the above ideas in order to convince people that your side is correct. total 3 paragraphs. carefully following the requirements about how to write the counterarguments or rebuttals paragraph.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, a show that the main character, Sabrina, is an advocate for women’s rights. Sabrina is a young feminist who, at a tender age, learns that Suzy is bullied by guys from a soccer team who intends to prove she is a ‘girl.’ Sabrina forms a club for young women to discuss issues and come up with solutions to bullying in her school. Also, the show brings out the importance of a free will, where Sabrina chooses whether or not to attend church at night or stay out. The theme of bullying is present in the TV show. I chose this topic because it portrays life experiences in modern society. Women need to be empowered. Also, people need to come together to discuss issues affecting them and create solutions to the problems. People’s choices should be respected as long as they do not negatively affect others. Evaluate the importance of women empowerment, and importance of free will.
For your second essay, you need to write four body paragraphs.The first three paragraphs are your criteria paragraphs, and the fourth body paragraph is your counterargument paragraph.
Part of creating a strong evaluation is anticipating what those on the other side may say. When you anticipate the other side, you then think about ways to convince them that your side is correct.
- Practice counterarguments
- Brainstorm what those against you might say
- Develop a strong argument and evaluation
- Make sure you begin by reading the previous page (2.23) on how to write a counterargument paragraph.
- Brainstorm 3 possible arguments people might make against your topic.
- Now brainstorm 3 counterarguments or rebuttals that you would give to the above ideas in order to convince people that your side is correct.
REMINDER: A counterargument paragraph is NOT an argument against yourself.
A counterargument is when you convince the other side to agree with you!
2.23 Reading and Video: How to Write a Counterargument Paragraph
The counterargument paragraph is developed in much the same way that a PIE paragraph or body paragraph is developed. The difference is that the counterargument is when you state the other side’s argument and you argue against (or refute) it.
Please do not argument against yourself!
- A counterargument, also known as a rebuttal paragraph, is the last paragraph before the conclusion.
- You don’t argue against yourself!
- Instead, imagine someone is disagreeing with your argument, you need to convince them to agree with you.
- Organization is similar to a PIE paragraph.
- A counterargument is one specific argument. It is not general.
- You need evidence (a quotation sandwich) to support your ideas.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.