I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
Briefly answer the following questions on or before Sunday 11:59 pm:
If you are currently employed, answer the first set of questions: (ARMY IS MY JOB)
- Most employee benefits we receive from our employers are provided “tax free.” Why?
- What percent of Total Compensation does the average employer pay for benefit plans? What percent of payroll does your employer pays for your benefits?
- Has your employer taken any action to help employees have a greater appreciation for their Employee Benefits? If yes, what specifically has been done?
- Has your employer taken any action to help and encourage you to be a better health care consumer? If yes, what specifically have they done?
If you are not currently working, please answer these questions:
- What are the most common benefits that organizations provide?
- Why do you suppose that some benefits are provided on a tax-free basis?
- Would you consider “benefits” as more or less important than the monetary part of Compensation? Why?
- What are 2 or 3 of the trending benefits that were not common a few years ago?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.