Part 1 – Equilibrium Reactions
1. What does it mean to describe a reaction as “reversible”?
2. When writing an equation, how is a reversible reaction distinguished from a nonreversible reaction?
3. If a reaction is reversible, when can it be said to have reached equilibrium?
4. Is a system at equilibrium if the rate constants of the forward and reverse reactions are equal?
5. If the concentrations of products and reactants are equal, is the system at equilibrium?
Part 2 – Le Chateliers Principle
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Assignist.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.