1. How did ODO operationalize the definition of an adult with a disability? What
arguments could you make that the definition was too inclusive or too narrow?
2. Analyze the research design’s various components. Identify any potential problems
and explain the ramifications of these design issues. Identify potential strengths of
3. What is a hybrid (dual-modality) methodology? What are the pros and cons of the
hybrid methodology used in this study?
4. Francie Turk had no prior experience with researching Americans with disabilities.
Assume you have similar background; what would you have done in the exploratory
phase of this project to become familiar with the frustrations and hurdles that adults
with disabilities face when traveling? Compare your research process with what
ODO did. What could ODO have gained from incorporating your methods?
5. Brainstorm lists of potential hotel, restaurant, and rental car accommodations to be
evaluated for adults with disabilities and create your own paired-comparison question.
During a phone interview, how quickly could you cover this question? What are the
advantages and disadvantages to using this measurement scale in the phone survey
in comparison to using it in the online survey?
6. What are the management, research, and investigative questions driving the next
Adults with Disabilities: Travel and Hospitality Study?
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.