After studying the course materials located on Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Name and explain the levels of human sexual intercourse.
- Difference between reproduction and procreation.
- What are the two dimensions of intimacy?
- What is it?
- What is the intention of contraception?
- Describe the three types of artificial contraception.
- Risks / Side effects
- Bioethical analysis and unfair dynamics of artificial contraception.
- Non-Therapeutic sterilization; bioethical analysis
- Principle of double effect; explain
- Bioethical analysis of:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Cancerous reproductive system with pregnancy
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF):
- Bioethical analysis of IVF
- Bioethical analysis of “to have a child”
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, assignist.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It’s fast and safe.